log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

月曜日, 11月 08, 2004

Thoughts

Well, today was certainly interesting. The Wife and I went to 南草津 for a bilingual musical performance that The Wife helped with. She did the English correction and even offered to revise the script so it would have things like conflict, rather than a droning about believing in one's self. It was, to say the least, mind-warping, like some stream of consciousness which falls back upon itself in a feedback inducing loop which concludes with a dance number to "Itsy-Bitsy Teenie-Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini." I only wish I had the vocabulary to describe it, though the subtleness of 面白かった、works well in this instance. The writer/director of this work had us pose with them for the press photos, which was equally unnerving, as I didn't do anything; I was merely there for help in making sanity checks. Upon returning home I fell into a deep sleep, my brain trying to reassert its concept of reality, then finished reading for my classes. The Wife continued her quest of watching and understanding 犬夜叉, and we are preparing to watch 陰陽師, or Ying-Yang Master, though Jim Breen's WWWJDIC Server defines an onmyouji as a diviner.

I think that's about all. We have some packages that have been accumulating things and those will be going out this weekend, so, if we have been in touch, you can expect some goodies from Japan, including Ninja Tea direct from Koga-cho, now Koga-shi. Ninja tea helps you flip out and kill people, if you were wondering.