log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

水曜日, 6月 02, 2004

Yet More Letters From Hikone

I got several more postcards from ex-students. The Wife read them to me and I just had to add them.
How do you do? I am be absent from school. Mr. Tim teacher no meet. If it's all right Mr. Tim teacher please tall me the way. I may realy on your support. I'm looking forward to again.
ACK! My name has been mentioned, whatever shall I do!?
Hello, my name is Mika Tokuda I haven't seen you for a long time. By the way, do you have any hobbies? I like to read comic book, besides, I like cat and dog. I'm looking forward to your reaply.
One of the things I like about these postcards is they highlight one of the major differences between English and Japanese: Japanese has no plurals. The sad thing is, I find myself dropping plural all the time.
Hello! "How have you been?" The rast school even too a little. Enjoy school life. I'm looking for ward to your reaply.
I don't know what to say, except to write what is on my shirt as a comparisson.
individuality
IT BELIEVES THAT IT IS HARNESSED
construct
A SMALL THING IS ALSO TAKEN CARE OF
reverse
IT WILL NOT STOP, IF IT BEGINS TO PROGRESS
successe
IT IS A PROBLEM WHETHER IT HAS OR NOT
twisted
IT IS RECOGNITION OF THE IMPORTANCE OF A WORD
eccentricity
PEOPLE WITH A THING CALLED ITSELF
Yep, cleared everything up. I love getting postcards from students, it is difficult to write all the reply though.
Later