log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

木曜日, 5月 20, 2004

More Letters from Hikone

Hello! I haven't seen you for a long time. I am a student at Hikone Girl's High School in Shiga. We have 28 girls of 17 and 18 years of age in our class. I like Movies. My favorite Movie is "24". Maybe we'll bump into each other again. Take care.
That postcard made me think of Monty Python's "Search for the Holy Grail," for some reason.
Good afternoon. How are you? I cheerfully spend. What did you do the G.W. I went a friend house to play. Good-by.
That one sounded familiar.
How do you do? I've been quite well these days. What are you doing cousecutive holidays? I sat out the movie with my friend.
I'm wondering which phrases they are getting from their book and which ones they're coming up with on their own.

I have one more batch, but I think I'll wait before putting them up.

I started reading an amusing book, Coin Locker Babies by Ryu Murakami. It suits me, kind of like the music I'm listening to right now: Timbre Hollow by Threnody Ensemble. You can grab a demo cut off of Epitonic.com, as well a lot of other cool music. You can even set up your own radio station. It's how I discovered another one of my favorite bands, Barcelona. They're very similar to the Rentals, though heavily computer oriented, but if you want to see how they relate to your favorite bands, make your way over to Musicplasma.