log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

木曜日, 4月 15, 2004

Thoughts

Well, not much of interest has been happening to me, but I did want to update this a bit. I did get a phone call from aku ender and it was definitely good to hear from him. He's going to be in Tokyo in about a month and a half, so I'm planning to head up that way to see in for a couple of days. I've only spent 3 days in Tokyo and those were upon first arriving in Japan, and, not having any reason not to, spent them sleeping. I know, I know, how could I, but I tend to view sloth as a fine wine that one must savor no matter the circumstance. It is important to note, that I don't mind actually doing things that require effort. In fact, I just swam 5000 meters two days ago, and yes, I chose to do so. I merely enjoy sleep very much, until I get enough of it, then I don't.

In lighter matters, I discovered this little gem: The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest. It is an amusing read if you're slightly masochistic.