log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

木曜日, 5月 20, 2004

Letters From Hikone

The past couple of weeks I've been receiving postcards from some of the students I taught last year at Hikone Girls High School. The postcards are really sweet, and amusing to read, so for a bit I will put them up for you to read and enjoy. I was really touched to get them.
How are you? I haven't see you for some time. How do you spend GW [Golden Week]? I spent go shpping with my friends. Look forward to meeting you again.

Hell. My name is Mami Ito How are you? I have three cat. Do you like cat? Cat is very cute. See you. Bey Bey

Good afternoon How are you I cheerfully spend What did you do the G.W. I spent home. Goodby.

Good afternoon. How are you? Ho have you been? I go to school everyday in a good condition. Maybe we'll bump into eachother again. Goodlby.

They made my day. Hope you enjoyed them.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Funny

-Axel

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home