log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

火曜日, 5月 18, 2004

Thoughts

This post is going to be very brief. I had a really bizarre dream last night, and I am only now getting to the point of writing it down. Aku Ender, The Wife, and I were in a small, single-engine plane, over Tokyo, skydiving. I must have realized that we were going to be late for our plane to Kansai and didn't open my chute. I plunged into the ground creating a huge crater. I got up and dusted myself off and hopped onto the 737 flying from Narita to KIX. Go figure.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hehe. I find it beyond amusing that the ads are now turning up stuff for sleep disorders, my silly night owl.

waifu

 
At 4:50 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

tim, do you have this when you log on to your blog?
http://www.gmailswap.com/swap/img/blogger_gmail.gif
if so, i want it. if you want gmail, see if you can invite me into the service when you get an account. if you have no such link, i am sad.

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home