log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

木曜日, 7月 29, 2004

Thoughts Well,  it has been a while since I've actually written anything, and this is not going to be too long, but I've found some most enjoyable music, Indie Rap.  The first MC I would recommend is MC Frontalot; as I've just started listening I can't say too much about him, but he has a large collection of very enjoyable songs available from his website.  My favorite is "Indie than Thou," which speaks to many of ironies of the indie subculture. The next is a group, Optimus Rhyme.  They have a whole story behind them and they seek to rid the world of the Wakacons.  They have a couple songs available on their site as well.  Both Frontalot and Optimus Rhyme are excellent lyricists, and I would recommend checking them out, especially if you want to be even more indie.