log web page visits Blaaarrgh!

木曜日, 2月 05, 2004

Thoughts I went to Kusatsu yesterday evening to get away from Minakuchi. The Wife was exhausted and she went to bed almost as soon as she got back from school. Kusatsu was fun, I really enjoy going to the AL Plaza courtyard and just watching people, so that's what I did. Nothing really interesting to report other than I enjoyed the experience. I also finished up my reading for my classes this week, and the employees at the Starbucks there are pretty cool people. I got to talk to two of them because business was really slow, while a third was stealing samples of cheesecake and laughing maniacally, very fun. I also had enough coffee and hot chocolate to ensure that I was shaking until about three in the morning, so I watched "Alien" and then "The Fifth Element," before collapsing in bed after a full, productive, enjoyable day. Also, I can't wait to see "Lost in Translation."