log web page visits Blaaarrgh!: Lessons learned over the past month... TWO MONTHS?!

金曜日, 9月 09, 2005

Lessons learned over the past month... TWO MONTHS?!

NTT is out to gouge you for money.
We uh, hehe, actually DO have a volume control for our doorbell. So, it was actually our fault that we missed the phone line inspection guys the second time. BUT IT WAS THEIR FAULT THE FIRST TIME!!!
The third time is the charm. "TillalillaLING!!"
Little kids are cute.
Little kids are hellions.
Little kids freak out when Mommy goes missing. In the space of one second.
Teaching little kids may be my calling: I get to make faces, sounds, voices, pictures, sing, dance, roll around... >@_@<
Teaching little kids requires a mind of STEEL. Discipline is hard.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. And makes you live over at your friends' apartment and play bawk-bawk with their cat.
I actually do like Indiana. But not politically.
The guy I sat next to on the plane on the way back did things the flight attendant had never seen before... and he told me so.
Borrowing a friend's How to Draw Manga books is not actually dorky. And it isn't nerdy, either. And... it... uh... isn't pathetic, either. DON'T JUDGE MEeeee!!! >o<

Okay, I have a LOT more lessons than that!!! But that is the short, non-philosophical list. More of substance to come, I am sure. Under a week until my love returns to me. Call me Solvejg.